Did You Know Sunshine Coast Smile Centre is an Accredited Dental Practice?
At Sunshine Coast Smile Centre we value patient care and believe in running our practice with the latest and safest guidelines.
That’s why we volunteered to go through the accreditation process.
The great news is that we passed! So we can now officially refer to ourselves as an Accredited Dental Practice.
Here is what they had to say about us:
‘Achieving accreditation demonstrates that Sunshine Coast Smile Centre is compliant with existing national, state and territory legislation and guidelines. It is a commitment to the provision of excellent dental care and continuous quality improvement within the practice environment’.
Approved Accredited Dental Practice
The Scheme encourages private dental practices to adopt the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards into their existing quality systems.
QIP is the exclusive independent accreditation provider of Introductory Dental Practice Accreditation.
Accreditation assists dental practices to:
- Build a culture of quality and patient safety
- Reduce clinical and general risks
- Educate and engage staff in quality improvement processes and systems
- Establish competitive advantage over non-accredited dental practices, and
- Promote the quality and safety of services to both patients and the community.
Want More Information?
For further information about how we run Sunshine Coast Smile Centre as an Accredited Dental Practice please call Jess on 07 5443 2800.