Dental Hygienist In Cotton Tree
Lisa Spence is one of our current Dental Hygienists and she plays a key role in our practice. As we encourage our patients to visit our Dental Hygienists every 6 months as part of an overall preventative dentistry strategy. Good dental hygiene is one of the front line strategies to prevent dental issues becoming an issue in the future.
Lisa provides an excellent standard of treatment. She combines this with a gentle approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each and every one of our patients.
A Dental Hygienists Main Tasks
As a qualified dental hygienist, some of Lisa’s main roles incorporate the following:
– Cleaning teeth
– Removing plaque and tartar
– Examining patients for signs of oral diseases such as gingivitis
– Whitening Teeth
– Providing other aspects of preventive dental care
– Educating patients on ways to improve and also maintain good oral health
During the course of a one hour procedure Lisa will provide an exceptional and thorough clean of your teeth using a range of state-of-the-art techniques.
Dental Hygienist Arthur Graham at Sunshine Coast Smile Centre
Arthur was previously a qualified dental technician before graduating from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Oral Health. He is dual qualified in dental therapy and dental hygiene and can provide a wide range of dental care to children, adolescents and adults.
Since joining the team at Sunshine Coast Smile Centre in 2018 many patients have commented on how gentle and thorough Arthur is and his attention to detail.
Arthur’s range of treatment skills include:
- Providing dental cleans and fluoride treatments for patients of all ages
- Completing children’s dental examinations and developing care plans
- Taking x-rays of teeth and jaws
- Administrating local anaesthetics when required
- Preparing cavities and restoring teeth with white composite fillings
- Extracting deciduous teeth under local anaesthetic
- Providing dietary counselling and oral health education
Arthur is bilingual speaking both English and Greek and in his spare time enjoys the many outdoor activities that the Sunshine Coast offers and is a keen spear fisherman.
Want To Make An Appointment With Our Dental Hygienist?
If you would like to make an appointment with Lisa please call Jess on 07 5443 2800.
If you are reading this outside of our practice hours of 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, please fill out this online Request an Appointment form.
We will get back to you the next working day.