Arthur was previously a qualified dental technician before graduating from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Oral Health. He is dual qualified in dental therapy and dental hygiene and can provide a wide range of dental care to children, adolescents and adults. Since joining the team at Sunshine Coast Smile Centre in 2018 many patients have commented on how gentle and thorough Arthur is and his attention to detail.
Arthur’s range of treatment skills include:
- Providing dental cleans and fluoride treatments for patients of all ages
- Completing children’s dental examinations and developing care plans
- Taking x-rays of teeth and jaws
- Administrating local anaesthetics when required
- Preparing cavities and restoring teeth with white composite fillings
- Extracting deciduous teeth under local anaesthetic
- Providing dietary counselling and oral health education
Arthur is bilingual speaking both English and Greek and in his spare time enjoys the many outdoor activities that the Sunshine Coast offers and is a keen spear fisherman.